Arthritis & Joint Conditions Treated at Our Raleigh, NC Rheumatology Center
Arthritis is a common problem that affects nearly one in five Americans. At Triangle Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates, we have dedicated our lives to making sure that arthritis and other autoimmune disorders don’t interrupt yours.
Facts About Arthritis
Arthritis is defined as an inflammation of one or more of your joints. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms associated with arthritis include:
- Joint Pain
- Joint Stiffness
- Occasional Swelling and/or Tenderness of a Joint
- Difficulty Moving a Joint
- Redness Around a Joint
Treating More Than 100 Types of Arthritis in Raleigh
These are some of the rheumatologic conditions we treat at Triangle Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates:
- Gout and Pseudogout
- Lupus Related Skin Diseases
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Including Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Psoriatic Arthritis, Myositis, Reactive Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Scleroderma
- Regional Musculoskeletal Syndromes
- Including Bursitis, Tendinitis, Myofascial Pain and Fibromyalgia
- Reiter’s Syndrome or Reactive Arthritis
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Spondylitis and Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Temporal Arteritis
- Including Wegener’s Granulomatosis, Polyarteritis Nodosum and Sarcoidosis
Contact Us About Your Arthritis Condition Today!
If you would like more information about our Raleigh arthritis diagnosis and treatment options, including infusion therapy, contact us online or by phone at (919) 881-8272. You can also fill out the form to the right to request an appointment with one of our dedicated joint specialists.
First time patient? No problem. Visit our patient information page to read about our finance and privacy policies and/or print off the new patient forms needed for your initial visit.
At Triangle Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates, we offer the best joint and rheumatoid arthritis treatment to patients in the greater Raleigh, NC area. In addition to Raleigh, we proudly provide services to patients in Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Garner, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina and the surrounding area. Come visit us in person at 3101 John Humphries Wynd behind the Harris Teeter Shopping Center at Olde Raleigh Village in Raleigh, NC.